AP SSC Reform Evaluation Pattern
Subject – Notification about Modifications in AP SSC Public Examinations.
1. Proposal from the Commissioner of the school education, AP, Amaravati in the reference 6th read give-up and keeping in look the recommendations of National Curriculum framework-2005 includes Draft New Education Policy 2019 and recommendations of core group constituted by the Commissioner of School Education After careful examination, for Examination reforms and in consonance with the Government’s policy on reforms in SSC Public Examinations in the reference five read above, the following orders are issued with immediate effect.
2. Only for the SSC Public Examinations excluding Given the above, the orders issued in reference 1st read above will be sustained with respect to and other examination reforms. The orders issued by the Government & in furtherance of orders issued by the Commissioner of School Education in earlier instances in respect of the conduct of SSC Public Examinations are hereby annulled.
3. The SSC Public Examinations will come in to force w.e.f SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 & onwards and examination reforms for SSC Public Examinations onwards.
The BluePrint –
For in the quality in assessments higher-order thinking skills of the students viz., the BluePrint is modified with a shift from assessing rote learning to conceptual understanding, Critical, Creative, Logical, and analytical thinking through appropriate assessment tools.
Question paper contains 4 sections –
1. Objective type (Answer should be in 1 word / Phrase, No choice)
2. Very Short Answer Type ( Answer should be in 1 or 2 sentences, No choice)
3. The short answer (Answer in 2 to 4 sentences, No choice)
4. Essay Type (Answer in 8 to 10 sentences, Internal choice)
(i) Objective type
(ii) Answer Booklet:
Arrangements to supply 24 pages ruled/dotted single answer booklet to the students for writing the examinations through the Director of Government Examinations shall make and The Commissioner, Stationery Printing, and Stores Purchase Department, Andhra Pradesh shall meet the expenditure for this purpose.
(iii) Duration of the Examination:
1. It shall be 2.45 hours, including Reading of Question Paper – 15 minutes, writing of Answers – 2.30 hours.
2. OSSC Main Language/1st Language Composite Course – 3.15 hours.
3. Second Language – 3.00 hrs.
(iv) Development of Confidential Material:
1. In the Boards contributing to frame Question Papers for Class-10 Examinations is hereby discontinued and the contributions given by The current practice of DEOs/District Common Examination.
2. SCERT shall be committed with the amenableness development of question papers for SSC Public Examinations for Class- 10 duly engaging the Assessment Cell by the Director and coordinating with the Director, Government Examinations. The Commissioner of School Education shall narrate and delineate the roles of SCERT & DGE to bring in alignment to improve quality & maintaining confidentiality in this aspect.
(v) Paper wise Grades in Marks Memorandum:
In amplification to the existing mention of subject-wise grades, paper-wise grades secured by the candidates are to be mentioned in the SSC marks memorandum.
AP SSC Reform EvaluationInstruction
(i) The Director, Govt. In the examination given to the best security and the SSC Marks subjectwise grades, paper-wise grades, for this, the Examinations shall take steps for modifying.
(ii) The Director, SCERT shall take compulsory steps in ensuring Spreading of the BluePrint & should be ready for further clarifications if necessary.
(iii) The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, the Director, SCERT, AP, and the Director, Government Examinations, AP shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
More about know click the link and download the Pdf File <=
Know more details about CBSE Boards