Army Public School Ferozepur
The Army Public School Ferozepur came into existence in the month of Sept. 1955 as Garrison Nursery School under the control and supervision of 167 Infantry Brigade. On July 19th, 1984 the school was converted to Army School under the executive committee of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and was formally inaugurated by Maj. Gen Narahari, the then GOC seven Inf Div on first September 1984. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and having affiliation No. 1680008. The present student in the school is 1834.
Army Public School Ferozepur for Admission Academic Year 2020 – 2021
Army Public School, Ferozepur Cantt was formally inaugurated on 1st September 1984 by Maj Gen N S Narhari. We are a unique APS school with a rich legacy offering education with a difference. The Army Public School Ferozepur values each learner & provides opportunities for each candidate to learn and grow.
Admission Procedures and Lateral Test Admission
The following categories of children will be admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school, without an admission test:-
(i) Children who are coming on Pass/Promoted TC from another APS/AS to be admitted between the period 01 April to 31 July.
(ii) Children who have studied for ten academic months in another APS/AS can seek admission after 31 July. An evaluation test may be taken of these children to facilitate further academic coaching & allocation of streams/sections. However, such an evaluation test will not be treated as an admission test & a child entitled lateral admission/registration will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
1. All other categories of children (including Army children) not covered under the lateral admission category may be admitted through the test. The Principal decision shall be final. The standard of admission test will be of the level of annual examination of the class proceeding to which admission is sought.
2. Students to be admitted based on the admission test will be allowed to attend the class based on their TC from previous school.
3. However, the class for admission would be decided by the Principal within ten days of reporting to the school. Admission test will be held on all the Saturdays except 2nd Saturday & results will be announced within 48 hours. A re-test, if considered necessary, may be given after seven days of the first admission test.
4. Criteria for admission to class XI (Click the link).
Proof Of Age
1. In case of defense personnel, an extract of their record of service, duly attested by their Commanding Officers, will be accepted as conclusive proof of age of their children.
2. Birth Certificate issued by Military /Part II order will be accepted.
On 31 March of the year in which admission/registration is sought
Class – Age
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link & know more about the APS school fee Structure.
How to reach the APS Ferozepur (Where is Army Public School Ferozepur ) – The army school of the Ferozepur is available in Army Public School, Near Army Recurring office (ARO) Ferozepur Cantt, India. visit the Army Public School Ferozepur going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 01632-248209, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apsferozepur.com, Address: Near Army Recurring office (ARO) Ferozepur Cantt, India.
Facilities: Herbal garden, Science park, sport, NCC, Teacher Result Center, multipurpose hall, Medical inspection room, etc.
The aims & objectives of the school are:-
1. To provide quality education.
2. To promote and develop academic excellence, discipline, personal character, high sense of values and national integration among the children.
3. To promote sports and co-curricular activities among students for their holistic development.
More about the Army Public School Ferozepur Click the link.
Know More Army School’s
Click on this link – Army Public School, Bolarum
Click on this link – Army Public School Shillong
Click on this link – Army Public School Nasirabad