Army Public School Kolkata
Army Public School, Kolkata, is 1 of 137 such schools in the country. The APS School founded in April 1994 in Kolkata with 7 teachers & 173 candidates and it is completed under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi. From this modest beginning, the school has grown from strength to strength over the years and today the school is reckoned as one of the biggest Army Schools of the country. In April 2002, the APS school was upgraded to Army Public School Kolkata & became the 1st and the only Army School in the Eastern theatre to be accorded the “Public School” status.
Army Public School Kolkata – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The school, Kolkata is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & has classes from 1 to 12th. The 1st batch of class 12th appeared for the board examination in March 2001. Our vision is to provide best quality education & opportunities to the children of Defence Service Personnel at an affordable cost, without any rank /gender bias. The APS school offers 3 streams in the Higher Secondary Section viz Science, Humanities and Commerce. Besides art and Craft, the Library, Games, Music and Co-curricular activities form an integral part of the curriculum.
APS School caters primarily to the education of the children of Army personnel. Students laid down by related the C.B.S.E. in classes XI to XII not will be denied to the admission and children of the serving Army personnel, coming on transfer to Kolkata will not be denied admission. Students coming from other Army schools with a valid academic record card and Transfer Certificate will not have to appear for Admission Test. All other candidates will have to appear for an Admission Test. To be eligible for admission to class I, the child must complete 5 years on 01 April of the year in which admission is sought.
Note: – All admission Notices will be displayed on the School Notice Board. For further details/information please contact the school office.
Co-Curricular Activities -:
Nature, Music, Tabla, Debate and Dramatics, Journalism, Art and Craft, Yoga, Roller Skating, Football, Karate, Dance, Quiz Club, etc.
Facilities: Laboratories, School Library, Science Park, Sports, and Advertisements, etc.
1. Students must imbibe the values of punctuality, regularity, discipline, and obedience. If the candidate’s habitual negligence of studies and any kind of disobedience, Irregular attendance, or objectionable behavior may result in the expulsion of the pupil from the school.
2. Students are expected to have a neat and smart deportment. Candidates must wear the correct school uniform daily.
3. Students should obey the House Captains, Vice-Captains, Prefect, class monitors and other students on duty.
4. Students will have to pay for any damage to school property.
5. The school is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
6. Private tuition by the teachers of the school strictly prohibited.
7. It is compulsory for students to converse and communicate with each other as well as with teachers in English.
8. Students are expected to report to school by 7-40 a.m.
9. Habitual unpunctuality will not be tolerated and the guilty students are liable to be fined or sent back home.
10. The absence of students without prior permission is not tolerated except when the cause is a sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances. know more click on this link
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link and know about the school fee Structure (FEE STRUCTURE).
# For 1st class to 5th class subject – ENGLISH, HINDI, MATHS, EVS, GK, COMPUTER.
# For 6 class to 8th class subject – ENGLISH, HINDI, SANSKRIT, MATH, SCIENCE, SST, GK, COMPUTER.
# For 9 class to 10th class subject – ENGLISH, HINDI, MATHS, EVS, GK, COMPUTE
# For 11 class to 12th class subject – Combination of Subjects in Class XI to XII (click here and know)
How to reach the Army Public School Kolkata (Where is Army Public School Kolkata ) – The army school of the Kolkata is available in Army Public School, Ballygunge Maidan Camp Ballygunge Circular Road Kolkata 700019, India. visit the APS school going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 03324866629, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apskolkata.in, Address: Army Public School, Ballygunge Maidan Camp Ballygunge Circular Road Kolkata 700019, India
Click here and know -:
Know more Army Schools – Army Public School Barrackpore
Know more Army Schools – Army Public School Bengdubi
Know more Army School – Army Public School Binnaguri