Army Public School Panagarh
Army Public School (APS) Panagarh started its humble journey in the year 1974 as a Nursery School with just 10 students & then was upgraded to Garrison School in the year 2001. It became Army School under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) on 1st Apr 2006. In Jul 2011, the APS School was upgraded to Army Public School (APS), Panagarh and was accorded the ‘Public School’ status. The School has classes from class first to 12th with 44 teachers & 931 students. Class 11th and 12th have two streams – Science & Humanities.
Army Public School Panagarh – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The School is located at Panagarh West Bengal inside the secured periphery of Panagarh Military Base, situated in a serene & pollution-free environment. It is an ideal seat for education. The School is spread over 2 acres with luxuriant greenery all around & well laid out approach roads.
# Following category of children will be admitted based on TC (Transfer Certificate) from the previous school, without an admission test:-
# Children who are coming on Pass/promoted Transfer Certificate from another APS/KV between the period 01 April to 31 July.
# Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another APS/KV & are seeking admission after 31st July.
# The school can take an evaluation test, becuase for this the children don’t face any problem and children to facilitate further academic coaching & academic sections.
# All other categories of children including Army children not covered under the admission category may be admitted after an admission test. The children will be accepted in a suitable class at the discretion of the Principal.
# Army children who are to be admitted based on the admission/registration test will be allowed to attend the class based on their Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school. However, their classes for admission would be decided by the Principal within ten days of their reporting to the school.
# Admission Tests will be held on the 1st working day of every week & results will be announced within 48 hours. A retest, where considered necessary, may be given after 7 days of the 1st admission test.
# TCS in respect of students from schools other than APS schools/KV will be accepted for admission provided these are endorsed by the District Officer of the District in which the school is located.
Rules and Regulations
1. Students must imbibe the values of punctuality, regularly, discipline and obedience, irregular attendance, habitual negligence of studies and any kind of disobedience or objectionable behavior that may result in the expulsion of the pupil from the APS school.
2. Students are expected to have a neat and smart disposition. They should be must wear the correct school uniform daily.
3. Students should obey the House Captains, Vice-Captains, Prefects, Class Monitors and other students on duty.
4. Candidates will have to pay for any damage to school property.
5. The APS school is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
6. It is compulsory for students to converse and communicate with each other as well as with teachers in English.
7. It is mandatory for all students to attend the morning assembly. The sanctity & solemnity of the morning assembly must be strictly maintained.
8. Students who are escorted to school by their guardians or servants should never leave the school premises without the escort. In case of delay, they should stay in the APS school & wait for the escort.
9. Parents are to exercise their consent in writing to the school in case they want their wards to participate in excursion / educational tour/picnic etc organized by the school. While all reasonable measures & care for the safety of the Candidates will be taken by the school, the Management does not accept any liability in case of any accident or theft.
10. Students are expected to report to school by 7.25 am.
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link & know about the APS school fee Structure (FEE STRUCTURE).
Facilities: Digital Classes, Environmental Park, Play Ground, Medicinal Garden, etc.
How to reach the Army Public School, Panagarh (Where is Army Public School, Panagarh) – The army school of the Panagarh is available in Army Public School, P.O. – Arjunpur, Dist- Burdwan, Pin-713402, India. you can visit the school and with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: (0343)6530315, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apspanagarh.com, Address: P.O. – Arjunpur, Dist- Burdwan, Pin-713402, India.
Click the link – Army Public School, Sagar
Click the link – Army Goodwill School Potha
Click the link – Army Public School Udhampur