JAC 10th Board Admit Card
JAC Board Admit Card will be released on the 23, January 2020, the board release the admit card before the exam. Jharkhand Academic Council publishes the Admit Card on its official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. but before this, the board Admits Card announce dates. Jharkhand Board conducts 2 board exams every year. JAC Board and JAC 10th Board exams. JAC Board releases the hall ticket on school login if you want the admit card/hall ticket so contact the respective school. only your school head is access the admit card so contact your school heads. we advised to all candidates of JAC Board Class 10th visit the school and collect your Admit Card. More about the board and related information so read the article completly.
Candidates should know the important date
Board Exam Name: – Jharkhand Academic Council 10th Board
JAC Board 10th Admit Card Available 2020 Date – 23, January 2020
Jharkhand Board 10th Exam 2020 Date – 11, February 2020
JAC Board 10th Exam Result 2020 Date – May 2020
Jharkhand Board Board 10th Datesheet Release 2020 Date – 31st December 2019
JAC Board 10th Revaluation form 2020 Date – June/July 2020 (Expected)
JAC 10th Board Admit Card 2020 – Download Jharkhand Academic Council 10th Admit Card 2020
JAC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter download so, first of all, you contact the respective school. Jharkhand Academic Council Admit Card/Call letter provide at school login, all the students for applying for the JAC Board exam registration they contact the head of respective school. School head provides Admit card because the board gives a unique id password to the school authorities and through this, the head of the school download the admit card and give all candidates. all candidates should be remembered complete information check before take admit card if any problem in your admit card so that time contact the principal.
Last year the Jharkhand Academic Council release the admit card on 20th February 2019, so we expect the board to release the Admit card on its official website same time. more important dates about the JAC Board 10th exam, JAC Board 10th result Date given in the article you are looking to all under the first paragraph JAC Board 10th releases the Permission Later for class 10th at an official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. But if you should the admit card so you are connected to the school head because admit card download only your school authorities. They are provided the admit card after downloading it to you.
How to download the JAC Board Admit Card 10th Class 2020?
- First of all, contact your respective school.
- JAC Board 10th release the Admit Card 2020 on its official website at school login.
- The board provided a Unique Id and password for download the JAC Board Admit Card 2020.
- All details fill in the login window and download the Admit Card.
- For taking the admit card contact the respective school and take the admit card.
- For the examination required hard copy of Admit Card so carry this.
All desired students take the admit card from his/her respective school and for this you visit the respective school and contact your school Principal. Download Jharkhand Academic Council gives admit card id and password to the school authorities, they go to the official website and download the admit card. the Principal provides the admit card to all students after the download you admit card. first of all, he is going to the board’s official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in and submit the all required information then after clicking the submit button and download the admit card 2020. after the receive the admit card check to all information and any wrong in the admit card so contact the Principal.
Important details in the JAC Board Admit Card 10th Class 2020
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number of Student
- Registration Number
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Photograph of Student
- Signature of Student
- Other Instructions
Important Points for The Candidates
- Remember, Before leaving the examination hall to check the documents and other important things.
- Candidates Should be before reached at least in the examination Center, 15 minutes and a half hours.
- Not extra time gave to latecomers in the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised sitting on the allotted seat.
- Abusive language and bad words are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- All candidates need to corporate with the office staff of the Examination Center.
- Do not talk to in the examination hall to each other. you can ask the invigilator.
- All Candidates are notified don’t anything write in the examination paper and sheet.
- Try to reach the exam center at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid being late.
- The Candidates found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examinations.
Check More Boards Admit Card