JAC 12th Board Admit Card
Jharkhand Academic Council 12th Examination Admit Card 2020 – JAC 12th Board Hall Ticket will be released on the 15, January 2020, the board release the admit card before the exam. JAC 12th Board publishes the Admit Card on its official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. but before this, the board Admits Card announce dates. Jharkhand Board conducts 2 board exams every year. JAC Board and JAC 12th Board exams. JAC Board releases the hall ticket on school login if you want the admit card/hall ticket so contact the respective school. only your school head is access the admit card so contact your school heads. we advised to all candidates of JAC Board Class 10th visit the school and collect your Admit Card. More about the board and related information so read the article completly.
Candidates should know the important date
Board Exam Name: – Jharkhand Academic Council 12th Examination
JAC Intermediate 12th Exam 2020 Date – 11, February 2020
JAC Intermediate Exam Result 2020 Date – May 2020 (Expected)
JAC Intermediate Admit Card Available 2020 Date – 15, January 2020
JAC Intermediate Result 2020 Date – May 2020
JAC Intermediate12th Datesheet Release 2020 Date – 31st December 2019
JAC Intermediate Revaluation form 2020 Date – May/ June 2020 (Expected)
JAC 12th Board Admit Card 2020 – Download Jharkhand Academic Council 12th Examination Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand 12th Board Hall Ticket/ Admit Card/ Call letter download so, first of all, you contact the respective school. Jharkhand Academic Council 12th Examination Admit Card/Call letter provide at school login, all the students for applying for the JAC 12th Board exam registration they contact the head of respective school. School head provides Admit card because the board gives a unique id password to the school authorities and through this, the head of the school download the admit card and give all candidates. all candidates should be remembered complete information check before take admit card if any problem in your admit card so that time contact the principal.
Previous year the Jharkhand Academic Council release the admit card on February 18, 2019, so we expect the board to release the Admit card on its official website same time. more important dates about the JAC 12th Board exam, JAC 12th Board result Date given in the article you are looking to all under the first paragraph JAC 12th Board releases the Permission Later for class 12th at an official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. But if you should the admit card so you are connected to the school head because admit card download only your school authorities. They are provided the admit card after downloading it to you.
How to download the JAC 12th Board Call Letter 2020?
- First of all, contact your respective school.
- JAC Board 12th releases the Admit Card 2020 on its official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in at school login.
- The board provided a Unique Id and password for download the JAC 12th Board Admit Card 2020.
- All details fill in the login window and download the 12th Admit Card.
- For taking the admit card contact the respective school and take the 12th admit card.
- For the examination required hard copy of 12th Admit Card so carry this.
All desired students take the admit card from his/her respective school and for this you visit the respective school and contact your school Principal. Download Jharkhand Academic Council 12th Examination Admit Card 2020 gives admit card id and password to the school authorities, they go to the official website and download the admit card. the Principal provides the admit card to all students after the download you admit card. first of all, he is going to the board’s official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in and submit the all required information then after clicking the submit button and download the admit card 2020. after the receive the admit card check to all information and any wrong in the admit card so contact the Principal.
Important details in the JAC Board Admit Card 12th Class 2020
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number of Student
- Registration Number
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Photograph of Student
- Signature of Student
- Other Instructions
Important Points for The Candidates
- Remember, Before leaving the examination hall to check the documents and other important things.
- Candidates Should be before reached at least in the examination Center, 15 minutes and a half hours.
- Not extra time gave to latecomers in the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised sitting on the allotted seat.
- Abusive language and bad words are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- All candidates need to corporate with the office staff of the Examination Center.
- Do not talk to in the examination hall to each other. you can ask the invigilator.
- All Candidates are notified don’t anything write in the examination paper and sheet.
- Try to reach the exam center at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid being late.
- The Candidates found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examinations.
Click and download More Boards Admit Card 2020