Modern School Barakhamba Road
Modern School is a private co-educational, day-cum-boarding school in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1916 by Lala Raghubir Singh. It was the 1st private and coeducational school founded in Delhi during the modern time period. The school’s 1st principal, Smt. Kamala Bose. it was a vigorous advocate of educational reform in India. The current principal is Dr. Vijay Datta, who succeeded Lata Vaidyanathan in the year 2014. and is the 9th principal of Modern School, Barakhamba Road New, Delhi. The school motto is ” Smt. Nyaymatma Balheenien Labhya which translates to “Self – realization cannot be achieved by the weak. the Modern School Barakhamba Road located in the Mandi House, New Delhi. the school affiliated to the (CBSE).
Modern School Barakhamba Road Admission – Modern School, Barakhamba Road New Delhi Admission 2020 -2021
1. Fill the Application form
For getting Admission in class 11th Class, students fill the application form and in this form mention, all information like Class 10th Pre-board Result as well as the CBSE/ any other Equivalent Board mark sheet, duly attested by the Principal.
1. Candidates should apply online by clicking on the Online Registration Link. No Applications received in any other form will be considered or accepted as Registration for Class 11th Admission Session 2020-2021.
2. The Student will appear for the test only after intimation via email or SMS from School Authorities regarding the date of the Admission Test. Kindly do not contact the Modern School by phone or in-person regarding the same.
3. Students who have appeared in the Admission Exam once need not apply again.
4. Selection Criteria: The selection of Applicants form for the Provisional Admission will be on the basis of their performance in the Written Test & interview. The Registration will only be considered confirmed after receiving the CBSE or any other Equivalent Board Result and payment of fee.
5. The School Registration reserves the right to offer admission to meritorious applicants only since there are limited seats in all 3 streams – Humanities, Commerce, and Science,
6. The School will not entertain any request for change of Stream or Status after selection for admission.
2. Written Test
After scrutiny of the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the entrance examination through email / SMS.
(I) Reporting Time for the Written Test will be intimated later.
(iI) The Applicants are requested to carry the following (in original) at the School.
(Iii) Candidates will be tested on the basis of CBSE Class X (2019-2020) Syllabus in the following subjects.
Selected candidates will be notified via email / SMS and will be called for an interview by the school. Both parents must participate in the interview with the selected candidate. The following documents will be required at the time of provisional admission after selection in the interview: Click the link
Fee Structure – The student visit the school fee payment link and pay the payment we also provide a direct link for the fee payment. Fee Link – Click now
Address of School – The Modern School Delhi is available in Barakhamba Road – Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001, Phone Nos. : 011 23311618/19/20, Fax No. : 011-23316214, and email-id – @ ModernSchool.net.
How to Reach there – With Any vehicle you can reach the exact location.