TS SSC Admit Card
The board of the Telangana board is expected to release the admit card of 2020 in the month of March 2020. Hall Tickets 2020 of the Telangana board is very important for each student. because without this not given the exam. Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana release the admit card on its official website bse.telangana.gov.in. To download BSE Telangana admit card 2020, for this should the login details required are student’s name, the school name, district name, and students’ date of birth. Once the admit card is released, the direct to download it will be provided on the page.
Download Admit Card The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana
The board of Telangana released the class 10th admit card on 11 March 2019 last year. so expect the exams of Telangana board conduct from 16 March to 2 April 2020. We are expecting the board to place the exams same time period and the board follow the same schedule. let us go, Know some points about The board of Telangana 10th class. to check the details regarding TS SSC admit card School Wise 2020 and about important dates.
TS SSC Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
Availability of Admit Card: Mar 2020
Examination dates: 19 Mar- 06 Apr 2020
The board of Telangana releases the admit card on its official website. The candidates can either click on the link provided on this page and you can go to the official website https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download your admit card.
Download admit card how? – Given the Steps follow & download admit card
1. First of all, visit The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana official website bse.telangana.gov.in.
2. You will click on the link, a new page opens for the login details.
3. Now, you need to select your district & school name, Your name and date of birth fill in the blanks.
4. Fill all information in blanks and check the information and click the submit button and download the admit card.
5. Take you to Hall ticket along with you. Also, do not forget to handle it on each day of examination.
TS SSC Admit Card School Wise 2020
The Telangana board hall ticket/ admit card availability of class 10th admit card school wise. To download the admit card through the school wise you need to log in using the school name and school code of your school. once time you will do so, you get the name list on the computer screen. You find out your name on the list available. then after you can download the admit card of the Telangana board. Also, don’t forget to carry it in the exams. without the admit card you will not able to give the examination.
What is includes in the admit card?
Admit Card is a very Most important document on the day of examination. It consists of some important information regarding the candidate appearing in the exam. The list of details present on the Admit Card are as follows:
Candidate’s Father’s Name
Candidate’s Mother’s Name
Candidate’s Date of Birth
List of SUbjects
Test Centre Details
Photograph of the Candidate’s
Instruction for exams of TS SSC Admit Card 2020
1. Before the examination of 10th TS SSC 2020, Carrying should all the important documents.
2. To reach the examination center before at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
3. No family member of no friends is allowed inside the exam center.
4. No talking in the examination center to each other.
5. Don’t write anything on the exam form and exam sheet.
6. Anything asked about the exam to contact the exam teacher.
During The Exam: The Candidates should keep in mind the following instructions while giving the exam.
1. Corporate with the test center staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
2. If you have any doubts, raise your hands and ask the invigilator.
3. Candidates will not be allowed to go anywhere on during the exam.
4. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
5. Using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the exam.
6. No electronic things like mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, etc not allowed in the examination center.
7. The candidates are advised to sit on the allotted seat.
After on the Examination: Instructions to keep remember after that Examination.
1. Complete your examination time before you leave the examination center.
2. After Complete the exam you submit your answer booklet to the invigilator.
3. Before leaving the examination hall, to check out your document and important things.