Army Public School Bangalore
Army Public School has a glorious history. This school started with just one section of class VI th with 12 boys and 01 girls in the year 1981 under the AWES scheme. The APS School is very best educational institutions and now it boasts of being one of the best educational institutions in the country nurturing and the school molding young minds and talents. The Army school Provide the best aim to young minds and with the believes in awakening the young minds to think “who they are and where they are going”.
Army Public School Bangalore For Admission Academic Year 2020 – 2021
The Armenians thrive in an environment that fosters along with academic achievements, personal growth, and development assisted by a team of well qualified and devoted faculty members with the resources and the school give the experiences that assist in their journey to becoming a mature to the whole person. Aiding in this journey is the multitude of opportunities for direct student involvement in various activities both inside and outside the classroom, ensuring all candidates for their own life forget for their academic, personal and professional goals then the school remembers it and helps the candidates reach their academic, personal and professional goals.
The APS School situated in the very heart of the vibrant silicon city of Bangalore is the sprawling campus and the campus set amidst the lush greenery of undulating lawns and flourishing flora. The army school established in the year 1981 as part of a conglomerate and it was established under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). it has grown from a fledgling school catering to the educational nourishment of the wards of the guardians of our nation, the locally posted armed forces personnel. the institution famous in the most popular army schools which is one of the institution in India. the institute has a student strength of 2204.. continuous for reading
1. online applications are invited for admission in Classes II to X of Army Public School, K Kamaraj Road, Bangalore for the Academic Year 2020-21. Admissions will be granted as per the priority of categories & availability of vacancies in each class.
2. The link for registration will be operative until 29 February 2020, 2400 h.
3. Parents or Guardians will fill up the registration form online & download the same along with Form 2nd (Need to fill manually). The hard copy of downloaded registration form and form II, duly signed by the parent, be submitted to the school along with photocopies of relevant documents (according to their category) mentioned in the list attached, to the school on or before 10th March 2020, 1700 h for scrutiny and verification. No Registration Form will be accepted after 10 March 2020 for Phase I admissions.
4. If your documents are providing for the Registration if found to be fraudulent/irrelevant so the Registration will be rejected.
5. Parents of shortlisted candidates will be called for admission formalities.
– Visit the school’s official website/ click the link & know more about the APS school fee Structure.
How to reach the Army Public School, Bangalore (Where is Army Public School, Bangalore) – The army school of the Bangalore is available in Army Public School (APS), Kamaraj Rd, FM Cariappa Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560042, India. visit the Army Public School, Bangalore going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 080 2558 1238, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apsbangalore.edu.in, Address: Kamaraj Rd, FM Cariappa Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042, India.
Facilities: Classroom, Bus Transport, Library, Playground, Computer Laboratory, Science Laboratory, etc.