Army Public School Binnaguri
Army School Binnaguri, the West Bengal was 1st established on 03 Jun 1993 by the then GOC 20 Mtn Div Maj Gen IS Sawhney as a Primary School having classes from I to V, In the case of 480 students with V standard, staff comprising of Principal, 8 Primary Teachers, & 1 Upper Division Clerk.
In the year 1995-1996, The school was upgraded to Class IX with 96 with 21 Sections having 596 students and a staff comprising of Principal, one PTI, one SUPW, 26 Teachers, and three Administrative Staff. The school was upgraded to Class X with 23 sections and 808 students in April 1996.
From 25 June 1996, the school has been affiliated to CBSE for Secondary Level (X Standard). In the year 2003-04, the school was upgraded to Senior Secondary Level (XII Standard).
Army Public School Binnaguri – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The school founded on 13 May 2004 and the construction was completed on 14 Mar 2007. The army school was inaugurated by Lt Gen CKS Sabu, VSM, GOC 33 Corps on 30 Apr 2007. The cost of the project was Rs 5.5 Crore with furniture. The school premises area covered 22 acres. Now the school now enjoys the privilege of being renamed as Army Public School with modern infrastructure. The new building of the school is encompassed with all the modern sophisticated facilities which are immensely appreciable. At present, there are 1460 students with 72 staff members.APS Binnaguri has its very own and unique Herbal Garden. It also has Ecological Park, Maths Park, Geography Park, Playpen, Basketball courts, Football and Volleyball Ground, Gymnasium, Modern Labs and a very rich Library for the children.
Admission Process – All information is given below – :
1. Army Public School Transfer cases.
* Transfer cases from KV/Other private recognized schools.
* Transfer cases from Engineer Cell School & IMTRAT Garrison School.
* Transfer cases from Local Schools.
(i) Students/Children are admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous APS, without any admission test, within the period 01 Apr to 31 Jul.
(ii) Students/Children are admitted on the basis of entrance tests for children of Army Personnel coming on posting to the Station from schools other than Army Public School/KV.
(iii) Minimum age limit: (Class I) 5 years on 31st March of the year of admission.
Subjects and Marks for Entrance Test are as follows:
# Primary Classes (I to V): English, Hindi & Maths (25 Each).
# Middle Classes (VI to VIII): English, Hindi, Maths, and Science (25 Each).
# Secondary Classes (9 to 10) English, Hindi, Maths, & Science (25 Each).
# Senior Sec Classes (XI to XII): English and Elective Subjects (50 Each).
Documents for the Admission -:
(a) Transfer Certificate in original countersigned by the appropriate authority (District Education Officer) except for CBSE Affiliated Schools.
(b) Progress Report of the Previous school attended along with character certificate.
(c) Defense Personnel Serving Certificate (if applicable.)
(d) Dependency certificate in respect of the children of serving personnel.
(e) Two passport size photographs.
(f) Residential proof.
Rules of the Army Public School Binnaguri should be know-:
1. The school uniform should be worn every working day except Wednesday when students are to wear white Uniforms and Saturday when students are to wear House T-shirts. Students should be neatly dressed.
2. Students are to respect school property and the property of their peers.
3. Students are to exhibit exemplary behavior in the buses, within and outside the campus. Students should always remember that the school is judged through their conduct.
4. Disciplinary action may be taken against habitual offenders.
5. Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day of every term.
6. Students are expected to maintain strict discipline and decorum in school.
7. Students should address all members of the staff with courtesy and politeness.
8. Students should follow the directions of members of the student council.
9. It is compulsory for students to converse and communicate with each other as well as with Teachers in English.
10. Participation in Competition Compulsory for Students if selected in the School team. for more click know
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link and know about the school fee Structure.
How to reach the Army Public School Binnaguri (Where is Army Public School Binnaguri ) – The army school of the Binnaguri is available in Army Public School, P.O. Binnaguri Cantt, DIST.-Jalpaiguri, PIN.-735232, West Bengal, India. visit the APS school going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 03563-259446, 03563-259446, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.apsbinnaguri.org Address: Army Public School, DIST.-Jalpaiguri, PIN.-735232, West Bengal, India
Facilities: Advanced Computer Labs, Automated Library, Modern Science Labs, Auditorium, Art & Craft Room, eugenics, Fully Smart Class, Games Room, etc.
Know More Army School -:
Army Public School Danapur Cantt – Click here
Army Public School Jhansi – Click here
Army Public School Agra – Click here