Army Public School Cannanore
The Army Public School (APS) Cannanore marked its epoch since 06 Jul 1985. Under the Chairmanship of Col. Kharkhi, and the beginning was as a KG School in DSC Centre, Cannanore. The present Chairman Col Pushpendra Jhinkwan has The initial flame of knowledge lit and we carried to this day under the benevolence on the roll a total of 49 staff.
Army Public School Cannanore – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The APS school was upgraded to an Upper Primary School in the year 1990. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) took charge of the school in the year 1991. Senior Secondary Status was granted to the APS school in 2006. Now the school has two divisions each at all levels with Science and Commerce stream at the Plus two-level.
(a) Children of serving Army Personnel, Army war widows, DSC personnel, Assam Rifles and TA (When Embodied)
(b) Children of Ex-servicemen and Ex-DSC men,
(c) The school accepts the admission of Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
(d) Children of Ex-Naval/Air Force personnel,
(e) Children of Civilians Paid out of MES, Defence estimate, etc.
(f) Other Children subject to availability of according to the vacancies
= New and Fresh admission to Army Public School will be through the admission test.
1. All necessary documents like Progress report, Transfer Certificate from the previous school, the original date of birth certificate are to be attached with the Admission Form. The Transfer Certificate is to be countersigned by the District Education Officer if It is a case of Interstate transfer and if the student is not from an Army Public School.
2. Admission of new students to various classes in the school shall be made from the first week of April and shall be finalized by the month of July.
3. The admission test will be conducted by the school on the dates notified by the Principal.
4. Admission will be allowed after a Candidate qualifies himself/ herself, in the test & submits the TC of the previous school along with the progress report of the final examination passed.
5. Admission without a Transfer certificate shall be made only up to Class IV. If a pupil who has not previously attended any recognized school, applies for admission to any of the Classes II to IV, his/her parent/guardian shall be required to give a full history of previous education & submit an affidavit to the effect that the ward has not attended any recognized school till then. He shall also have to submit an affidavit recording exact date of birth (DOB) of the ward. The given above information is found to contain a misrepresentation of the facts or the candidates includes in the wrong contains, so the Principal shall cancel the admission.
6. The admission test shall be held in the following subjects. Classes 1st to 5ive- English, Hindi, and Mathematics. Classes 6 to 10- English, Hindi, Maths, Science Classes 10 & 12 – Applications accepted only from CBSE Stream
7. The Principal’s decision will be final.
8. The student should complete the age of 5 years on 30th March of the year for admission to class 1, but he/ she should not be more than 7 years. For the other classes, admission will be regulated accordingly.
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link & know about the APS school fee Structure (FEE STRUCTURE).
Facilities: Laboratories, School Library, Science Park, Sports, and Advertisements, etc.
How to reach the Army Public School, Cannanore (Where is Army Public School, Cannanore) – The army school of the Cannanore is available in Army Public School BURNASSERY ( PO ) CANNANORE, KERALA – 670013, INDIA. you can visit the school and with any transports.
Fill the completed form to the admission (download the pdf form of the admission)
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 0497 – 2704740, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.apscnr.com, Address: BURNASSERY ( PO ) CANNANORE, KERALA – 670013, INDIA.
Know more Army Schools
Click and know about the Army Public School, Trivandrum
Click and know about the Army Public School Chennai
Click and know about the Army Public School Lucknow