Army Public School, Alwar
APS Alwar Itarana is run by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). APS School is located in Idyllic surroundings of Itarana on the Delhi Road just 6 Kilometer. from Alwar Railway Station. APS Alwar School was established on 14 September 1991. We want is to provide “Quality Education at Affordable Cost”. The School aims to provide quality education at an affordable cost for the wards of Defence personnel and Civilians (limited seats available) The School follows the Central Board of School Education (CBSE) Curriculum. The school has now been upgraded to class 12th The school offers Science, Commerce, Arts. Introducing INFORMATION PRACTICES Information Practices and Humanities as a subject.
Army Public School, Alwar desired
1. We want to Provide our children liberal and enlightening education.
2. Teach our children to think for themselves & take own decision and be responsible for them.
3. We want them all the possible infrastructural facilities & opportunities to develop their personality.
4. The school provides the best education and through this Foster discipline and commitment amongst school children to serve the country.
5. we provide modern facilities to empower the children to acquire the skills and qualities necessary for an honest living as adults.
6. we encourage children to appreciate the values of hard work determination, perseverance, and self-discipline.
7. we want to holistic development through scholastics and co-scholastics activities.
8. the school helps them evolve into self-directed independent learners.
9. The army school of Alwar Develops skills in English communication and technology usage.
# Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and Children of that TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
# Children of Army Ex-Servicemen, DSC personnel retired with a pension from DSC.
# Children of retired Air Force & Naval personnel will get admission.
# Children of serving Air Force & Naval personnel will get admission.
# Children of Ex-Army personnel who left the Army with a minimum of 10 years service but do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
# Children of Ex-Army personnel who left the Army with less than 10 years of service & do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
# Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, MES, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
# Grandchildren of serving//retired Army personnel.
# Other children. ( Civilians )
Note: (1) Children under ((5) to (9)) will be considered civil children for the purpose of admission.
(2) Foreign/NRI children are allowed to be admitted. They have to produce their passport & valid visa for being checked by the school authorities. They have to prove their eligibility for admission to equivalent classes in India. For admission in the school Sanction of the Chairman is required in each case.
How to reach the Army Public School, Alwar (Where is Army Public School, Alwar) – The army school of the Alwar is available in Army Public School Itarana, Alwar Rajasthan, India. you can visit the school by bus and train and going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 0144-2881310, Email: email@example.com Website: www.apsalwar.edu.in Address: Army Public School Itarana, Alwar Rajasthan, India.
Facilities – Activities, Super Activities, Sports, NCC, Adventure Action, and Counsellor.
More Military School:
Look here – Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer
Look here – Army Public School Jaipur