Army Public School, Dinjan
Army Public School, Dinjan – Army Public School, Dinjan (APS) was formed on 23rd June 1980. It is a Co-educational Institution. in this Co-educational Institution have classes from I to XII. It is located at Dinjan Army station Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, India. It is the best education provides to the students every year and it is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, (CBSE) New Delhi, India. Army Public School, Dinjan prepares candidates for All India Secondary School Examination and The Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE.
Army Public School, Dinjan Required Documents for Admission.
Serving Defence Personel – Photocopy of Part II Order/Birth Certificate signed by the CO/OC unit. Countersigned TC. Report card of Previous Class. Ex-Servicemen etc.
Other then Countersigned TC, Report card of Previous Class, Photocopy of Discharge Book, MES / Personel Paid Out of Defence Estimates.
Countersigned TC, Report card of Previous Class, Latest Pay Slip & Birth Certificate issued by their Head of Institution, Civilians.
Birth Certificate Municipal Corp/Nagar Nigam, Panchayat Samiti. Report card of Previous Class. Countersigned TC.
Priorities of Admission
1. Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and children of that TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
2. Children of Army Ex-servicemen, DSC Personnel’s Retd with Pension from DSC.
3. Retired of Air Force and Naval personnel’s Children include this admission.
4. Retired Air Force and Naval personnel’s Children also includes for the admission.
5. Children of Ex-Army personnel who left the Army with less than 10 years of service and do not come under the category of Ex-servicemen.
6. Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, Grief, TA (when not embodied).
7. Grandchildren of serving / retired Army personnel.
Admission to Class XI
(i) The minimum percentages for different streams for admission to class XI are given below.
(ii) PCM with or w/o Maths-Science – B2, Maths – B2, English – C2.
Humanities – No restrictions.
(iii) Meeting the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentages does not, however, guarantee admission. Admission will depend on the relative merit and availability of seats. No special weightage will be given for any stream to any candidates.
Though the requirement of the CBSE that the All Indian secondary Examination shall be open to people who have inter-alia attained the age of 15 years on 30th September of the year in which they take the examination has been abolished with effect from the examination of 1983, the age of admission to various classes in Army Public School More about Age visit the official website http://apsdjn.in/about%20admsn.html and check the age.
How to reach the Army Public School, Dinjan (Where is Army Public School, Dinjan) – The army school of the Dinjan is available in Dinjan Army Cantt, P.O Dinjan, Via Panitola, Dist.: Dibrugarh (Assam), Pin: 786189. you can visit the school by bus and train and going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 9435134860, Email: email@example.com Website: www.apsdjn.in Address: Dinjan Army Cantt, P.O Dinjan, Via Panitola, Dist.: Dibrugarh (Assam), Pin: 786189, India.
Facilities – Advance Computer Labs, Automated Library, Modern Science Labs, Auditorium, Art & Craft Room, eugenics, Fully Smart Class, Games Room, and NCC
More Military School:
Click here – Army Public School, Alwar
Click here – Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer