Army Public School Meerut
Army Public School Meerut Cantt was founded on 7 Augst 1987 as a Primary School to provide education to the wards of army personnel who come on a transfer through the course of the session. The school is managed by the School Management Committee (SMC) under the patronage of the GOC UB Area. The Commander (Cdr), Meerut Sub Area is designated as its Chairman.
Army Public School Meerut – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The school started with 200 students but now in this school 3300 students. Army Public School Meerut is an English medium school, affiliated to the CBSE (Affiliation No: 2130129 ) since 1993 and is extended up to 2017. School is up to the senior secondary level with all the three streams viz. Science, Commerce, and Humanities.
The school has Physics, Chemistry, Maths, well-equipped laboratories for Biology, Home Science and Computers and library. All major and important games are played in the school for which ample facilities are available in the school. An eight-station work-out machine to the gymnasium is fitted. It also provides facilities for judo, table-tennis, etc.
Priorities for Admission
# Children of the Army widows, Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC) and Child of that TA personnel who has a minimum of ten years of embodied service.
# DSC pers retd with a pension from DSC paid by Children of army Ex-servicemen.
# Children of Naval personnel and Serving air force.
# Children of the naval personnel and retired air force.
# Children of ex-army personnel who left the army a minimum 10 years later, but don’t come in the category of ex-servicemen.
# Children of civilians paid out of defense estimates, paramilitary forces including coast guards, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
Admission Procedure And Admission test
1. Children coming with a pass/promoted TC from another APS between the period 1st April to 31st July.
2. Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another APS and are seeking admission after 31st July.
3. An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these children to facilitate further academic coaching and allocation of section.
4. However, such an evaluation test will not be treated as an admission test and a child entitled admission will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
Subjects For Admission Test
* Primary Classes (II- V) English, Hindi, and Maths
* Middle Classes (VI-VIII) English, Hindi, Maths, and Science
* Secondary Classes (IX, X) English, Hindi, Maths, and Science
* Senior Sec. Classes (XI-XII) English, Hindi, and Elective Subjects
Though the requirement of the central board of secondary education that all India secondary examinations shall be open to pupils who have internally attained the age of 15 years on 30th Sep. of the year in which they take the examination has been abolished with effect from the examination of 1983, the age of admission to the various classes in army school, however, Click the link and check age limit.
Fees: Click the link and know about the school fee structure.
How to reach the Army Public School Meerut (Where is Army Public School Meerut) – The army school of the MEERUT CANTT is available in Army Public School, NEAR GPO, MEERUT CANTT India. visit the school going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 0121-2970133 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apsmeerut.com, Address: Army Public School, NEAR GPO, MEERUT CANTT, India.
Facilities: – Library, Computer Training, Sports, Co-Curricular Opportunities, Art & Craft, House System, Counselling,
Health Club, Medical Checkup, Insurance Cover, etc.
Click here – Army Public School Lansdowne
Click here – Army Public School PRTC
Click here – Army Public School Kamptee