AP ICET Test 2020
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance AP ICET Test 2020 Test for Admission into MBA and MCA
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Exam/Test (AP ICET Test 2020) is held through the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission/registration into – :
# For the first year, you should be a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and (MCA) Master of Computer Applications degree.
# Lateral entry into the Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programs
# In University, colleges & their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
AP ICET Test 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Eligibility, Date, Eligibility Criteria
1. For the examination, the students should be Indian residential and Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended and satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh.
2. The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
3. The candidates seeking admission – should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 The pattern is should be recognized by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C) Degree in MBA, MCA and MCA 2nd year.
(i) If the candidates obtain aggregate marks of 50% (45 Percent in case of reserved categories – SC, ST, and BC) so they are eligible to take admission through APICET 2020.
(ii) Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
(iii) Which is the degree obtained by the Distance Mode Programme should have recognition by the Joint Committee of AICTE, UGC, & DEC or DEB.
(iv) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree the examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2020.
General Information and Instructions
1. The Common Entrance Test Committee and The Convener reserve the right to reject the candidate’s application at any stage, if –
(a) the application is incomplete.
(b) the student fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(c) false or incorrect information is furnished.
2. Any changes, which include caste/community status or category, after the filled in the application once shall not be permitted the application submitted to the Convener, in this regard No correspondence will be entertained.
3. For the Submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever the Convener is not responsible for the non.
4. The students should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of the test and later at the time of entry into the course.
5. Applicants should download hall tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/icetonly.
Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized board/institute.
All candidates have to pay Rs. 550 by online mode using Net-banking or Credit or Debit Card.
• Beginning Date of Online Application: 03 March 2020
• End Date of Online Application: 02 April 2020
• Date of Examination: 27 April 2020 – Know More about the Examination Click the link and download Pdf.
Click the link and know about More Post