APS Ahmedabad is an English medium school, it started for the 245 students from class 1st to 8th. It is established in July 1992 with strength. before this the school work as a building but which is presently run by Army Pre-Primary School. In 1992, due to the increased students the school was shifted to Hanuman Camp (current location) with ample open space. here the students can interact with nature. in 1994-45 added 10th class in this and class XII (Science) in the session 1998-99. Commerce stream for class 11th commenced with effect from the academic session 2008 – 09 & Humanities stream started from session 2012-13. The school is managed and administered by the School Administration and Management Committee.
APS Ahmedabad – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
Admission Process of Army Public School Ahmedabad
1. Children who are coming on Pass/promoted TC from another APS/Army School can be admitted throughout the year.
2. Children who have studied for 10th academic months in another APS /Army School, KV and they can seeking admission after 31 July. An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these students to facilitate further academic coaching & allocation of sections. However, such an evaluation test will not be treated as an admission test and a child entitled lateral admission will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
3. No Admission Test will be conducted for the students who are coming from Army Schools/Army Public Schools.
4. Tests will be considered for the students coming to class X or XII irrespective of the school.
(a) A screening test for class 1 is conducted in February/March every year.
(b) The admission test is conducted in Feb/March every year for other classes. m For classes 2nd-5th (English, Hindi, Maths).
(c) For classes VI-IX [English, Hindi, Maths, Science].
(d) The test would be conducted for class XI in case the student’s school is a private school.
(e) Stream allocation of class XI would be as per AWES’s new rules and regulations.
Submitted during at the time of admission:
# The Transfer Certificate (TC) of the last school attended.
# Photocopy of the Progress Report of the previous school.
# Parents transfer order for class X & XII students.
# Registration card in case of admission in class X to XII.
The tuition fee and other charges are laid down by AWES from time to time. The tuition fee will be charged category wise as per the table given for fee rates. (See Fee Structure)
Age Limit. Though the requirement of the Central Board of Secondary Education that the All India Secondary The examination shall be open to the students and who students have internally attained the age of 15th years on 30 September. which in the year the students will give an exam in 1983. In the army schools in the age of
in Army Schools, however, shall be regulated as given below:
Proof of Age.
(a) In the case of Defense Personnel, an extract of their record of Service, duly attested by their Commanding Officers, will be accepted as conclusive proof for the age of their children.
(b) Issued by Military/Civil Hospitals as well as by Municipalities, Village Panchayats will be also accepted as the Birth certificate.
An important document for the new Admission Form:-
1. Real Transfer Certificate (TC) (duly countersigned by the Education Officer)
2. Report Card ( Xerox attested copy)
3. Birth Certificate (for standard I)
4. Salary Certificate (for Defense-Civilians)
5. Retired Personnel (Xerox of Discharge Book/Ex-Servicemen Identity Card)
6. Transfer Order/Serving Certificate of the parent)
How to reach the Army Public School, Ahmedabad (Where is Army Public School, Ahmedabad) – The army school of the Ahmedabad is available in Army Public School, Ahmedabad, NEAR HANUMAN TEMPLE, Cantonment Shahibaug, Ahmedabad-380004. (Gujarat) India. you can visit the school by bus & train & going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 079 22862543, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.apsahmedabad.in Address: NEAR HANUMAN TEMPLE, Cantonment Shahibaug, Ahmedabad-380004. (Gujarat) India.
Facilities – Advance Computer Labs, Automated Library, Modern Science Labs, Auditorium, Art & Craft Room, eugenics, Fully Smart Class, Games Room, etc.
More Military School:
Click here – Army Public School, Yol Cantt
Click here – Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer
Click here – Army Public School, Dinjan