APS, Chandimandir – Army Public School, Chandimandir opens for the children of Chandimandir Military Station in Sector D. it was rechristened as Army School in 1983 and then after it was brought under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi and was affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi vide Affiliation No. 580004. In 1987, it was upgraded to the secondary level and to 10+2 level in Science stream in 1992. In 1998, Commerce stream was introduced and the Humanities stream was added in 1999. he school is functioning as a full-fledged Senior Secondary School that offers Science, Commerce, and Humanities at 10+2 level. Know more about the school click the link and visit its official website www.apschandimandir.in.
APS, Chandimandir – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
1. Rs 15 pay and get the Application for Registration/ Admission Form can be collected from the School on any working day from 15 February 2019. Rs 600/- by Bank Demand Draft.
2. Bank Demand Draft should be in favor of APS, Chandimandir payable at Chandimandir.
Priorities for Admission
1. Children of Army Widows, serving Army personnel (including DSC) and Children of that TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
2. Children of Army Ex-Servicemen, DSC personnel retired with a pension from DSC.
3. Naval personnel and serving Air Force children can be admitted to this school.
4. Naval personnel and retired Air Force children can be admitted to this school.
5. Children of Ex-Army personnel who left the Army with mini-mum of 10 years service but do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
6. Children of Ex-Army personnel who left the Army with less than 10 years of service and do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
7. Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
8. Grandchildren of serving/ retired Army Personnel.
Fees and Late Fee
Fees will be collected on a quarterly basis by the 10th of the First Month of the Quarter. If fees are not paid by the due date, a late fee will be charged as under:
(a) Up to 20th of the current month – Rs 100/-
(b) Up to 1st month of the quarter – Rs 200/-
(c) Up to 2nd month of the quarter – Rs 400/-
(d) Up to 3rd month of the quarter – Rs 750/-
Note: Know about more fee click the link and look there. Collection of Fees and Late Fee
Subjects for admission test will be as follow the steps-
# Class 1st: No admission test.
# Class 2nd to 5th: English, Hindi, Maths (One composite paper of two hours duration conducted on a single day. English- 35 Marks, Hindi- 30 Marks and Maths- 35 Marks).
# Class 6th to 10th: English, Hindi, Maths & Science (Two composition papers of two hours duration, each conducted on two days. 1st Paper – English and Hindi – 100 marks each. 2nd Paper – Maths and Science – 100 marks each).
# Class 11th: No admission test will be conducted for admission to class XI. However, the admission to Class XI will be based on the following conditions subject to the availability of seats.
How to reach the APS, Chandimandir (Where is APS, Chandimandir) – The army school of the Chandimandir is available in Army Public School, Sector D, Chandimandir Cantonment, Panchkula, Haryana 134107 India. you can visit the school by bus & train & going with any transports.
Contact Person: Principal Phone Number: +91-172-2589-605, 6030, +91-172-255-4605, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.apschandimandir.in Address: Sector D, Chandimandir Cantonment, Panchkula, Haryana 134107 India.
Facilities – PILLARS OF SCHOOL, HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, PGT, CO-ORDINATORS, TGT, PGT, etc.
More Military School:
Click here – Army Public School, Yol Cantt
Click here – APS Ahmedabad
Click here – Army Public School, Dighi