Army Public School, Yol Cantt
Army Public School, Yol Cantt – It is a school made for the pre-primary educational needs of the children, and it was established in 1976. it is known first Dah Nursery School, Yol Cantt. it was redesignated as “Dhauladhar Primary School” and recognized by the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Government in 1990. In 1991 July finally converted into Army School, Yol Cantt. the school is affiliated to C.B.S.E in April 1993. the school was upgraded to a Secondary level in 1995 and Senior Secondary Level (+2) in 1997. APS, Yol Cantt was redesignated as APS Yol Cantt in July 2011.
APS Yol Cantt- Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
1. Fresh and New admission can be made in the school throughout the session.
2. Admission to children of Serving Defense Personnel can be made anytime during the year.
3. Admission to civilian children can be up to 20% depending on the availability of seats.
4. Children of Foreign National are allowed to be admitted to all Army Public Schools after checking of Visa, Passport, etc.
5. Interview/test can be conducted for admission as per the instructions of AWES.
6. For new entry to classes IV to IX, admission test is conducted for subjects — English, Hindi, Maths & Science.
7. The minimum percentage/grades for different streams for admission to class XI is as follows
8. Admissions are strictly on merit.
Stream – Defence Personnel – Civilian
Science – 61/B2 – 61/B2
Humanities – 33/D – 33/D
2. Digital Library AWES
3. Army Welfare Education Society CBSE
4. Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE
5. Academics Portal CBSE
6. CBSE Examination
How can meet the Principal?
# Students: Every day after break time with due permission from the class teacher.
# Teachers: Every day in free periods or after 02:20 PM.
# Meeting time for all in general : Outsiders/Parents/Visitors: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
How to reach the Army Public School, Yol Cantt (Where is Army Public School, Yol Cantt) – The army school of the Yol Cantt is available in APS, Yol Cantt, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176052 India. you can visit the school by bus & train & going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 01892-235269, 01892-235270, Email: email@example.com Website: www.apsyol.org Address: Yol Cantt, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176052 India.
Facilities – Smart & Spacious classrooms, Library & Media, Sports/Music/Dance, Transport Facility, Computer Lab, Health Checkup for Kids, Safety & Security, PlayGround, etc.
Fee Structure – Online fee service available
More about the Army Public School, Yol Cantt:
Name of the School and Address with Pin Code number. – Army Public School, Yol Cantt PO: Yol Cantt The: Dharamshala Distt: Kangra (HP) PIN-176052
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No. – 01892-235269
Fax No. – 01892-235269
Year of Establishment of School – 1991
Whether UT or recommendation of Embassy/ NOC from the State of India Obtained? – Yes
NOC No. – EDN-H(21)A(1)-13/2008-C.S.
NOC Issuing Date – 04 Oct 2008
Members of Sexual Harassment Committee Chairperson – Ms. Shivani Paintal (Counsellor)
Member: – Ms. Yukti Bali (Coordinator PRT), Ms. Seema Singh (PGT), Ms. Neelam Rana (TGT)
Academic Session Period – 01 April. to 31 March.
Vacation Period Summer: – May/Jun (31 days), Autumn: Oct (10 days), Winter: Dec/Jan (29 days)
Admission Period – April. to March.
Download More Army Schools:
Click here – Army Public School, Jorhat
Click here – APS Ahmedabad
Click here – APS, Chandimandir