Army Public School, Mamun Cantt
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Adjutant General’s Branch, Army Headquarters is augmenting Educational Technical and Vocational Training Facilities at Military Stations to meet the need of children of Army personnel including Ex-servicemen. This is being done through the medium of the chain of Army Schools and Technical/ Vocational Training Institutes.
Army Public School, Mamun Cantt for Admission Academic Year 2020 – 2021
One such Army School came into existence at Mamun Military Station on 01 August 1991 with classes 1 and 2 having a total strength of 35 children. The Army Public School Mamun started with the 3 teachers and 1 messenger initially. The APS (Army Public School) Mamun worked at the Bungal pocket of the Military Station Mamun for one year and later finally 01 August 1992 shifted to its present location. shifted to its permanent abode present location in October 2007.
Since then the school has been growing steadily and at present, it is a Senior Secondary School with all two streams vis-a-vis Science and Commerce and Humanities. In the years 1994-95 and 1995-96 respectively upgraded in Secondary and Senior Secondary School. The Army Public School is affiliated to the (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi.
Admission Criteria and Procedure
1. Direct admission for Army personnel wards and the admission subject to availability of seats in the class.
2. The children seeking admission in second to five are tested for English, Hindi, and Maths.
3. Children seeking admission for six to 12th are tested for English Science and Maths.
4. The syllabus for any entrance test is that of the class, the children have already passed i.e. 1 standard lower than 1 to which the admission is being sought.
Provisional Admission to class 11th will be done on the basis of the overall performance of pre-board exams in class 10th in the last school. Students are advised to bring pre-board progress of class X in original at the time of the interview. It is however clarified that if any candidate fails to secure the requisite percentage of marks in class 10th boards in particular stream, he /she will not be allowed to continue the stream. The parents of children provisionally admitted to class XI will, therefore, be required to give an undertaking to this effect that they will NOT claim admission to a particular stream if their ward fails to secure a requisite percentage of marks in class X board examination for that stream.
1. The child seeking admission in class I should be of 5 years as on 31st March 2012.
2. Extract of DOPT-second order or a certificate regarding the date of birth (DOB) of child duly signed by the CO/OC of the concerned unit must be attached with admission form.
3. 1 copy each of passport size photograph of child & Parents or guardian if any will be required for registration.
4. The child seeking admission in class II to XII must bring a transfer certificate from a previous school duly signed by district educational authority and original report card.
5. Certificate form CO/OC unit in case of serving army personnel or photocopy of discharge book attested in case of ex-servicemen is required to be attached with admission form.
6. Serving & pay drawn certificate forward of defense personnel form the concerned unit must be attached.
7. Forms should be filled neatly is legible handwriting.
-: Academics Session – Our academic session is from April to March. It has been divided into the following 2 terms.
# Spring Term: 1st April to 14th October.
# Autumn Term: 15th October to 31st March.
Courses Of Study: The APS school prepares candidates for the All India Secondary School Examination & All India Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The medium of command is English for all the classes but school lays equal emphasis on Hindi. The subjects which are taught in the normal curriculum from classes first to 12th are as follows:
Primary Classes: Hindi, English, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Computer Science, Music, Dance, Art and Craft, Physical and Value Education, G.K.
Secondary Classes: Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Music, Dance, Art and Craft, Physical and Value Education, G.K.
Senior Secondary Classes:
1. Science Stream: English (Core), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Physical Education/ Computer Science/Fine Arts.
2. Commerce Stream: English (Core), Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Maths, Computer Science or Physical Education/Fine Arts.
3.Humanities: English(Core), Economics or Geography, Physical Education, History, Pol Sci/Fine Arts, Computer Science.
– Visit the school’s official website or click the link & know more about the APS school fee Structure.
How to reach the Army Public School Mamun Cantt. (Where is Army Public School Mamun Cantt.) – The army school of the Mamun Cantt. is available in Army Public School (APS), Mamun Cantt Pathankot Punjab India. visit the Army Public School, Mamun Cantt. going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 0186-2349247, 7347004782 Email: email@example.com, Website: www.apsmamun.in, Address: Mamun Cantt Pathankot Punjab India.
Facilities: Technology Aided Learning Centre (TAL), Bank Counter for Fee Collection, Transport, Library, Laboratories, Social Science Lab and Art Room, Computer Education, Guest Speaker Programme, Career Counselling, Medical and Health, Wet Canteen and tuck shop Facility, Gymnasium, etc.
Click here and know more about Army Public School’s
Army Public School Kaluchak – Click the link
Army Public School, Mamun Cantt – Click the link
Army Public School, Amritsar Cantt – Click the link