ICAR AIEEA Examination 2020
1. For the examination of AIEEA (UG) 2020, candidates must have passed 12th class form the Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) / any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognized Indian Board/University (Annexure VI), with minimum prescribed marks/grade, after a period of 12 years of study. In the admitting university will be English reading and this is a medium.
2. The candidate must be obtained General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories obtain marks 50% and SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories 40% marks in aggregate. not are less than 50% Marks and 40% marks passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing. For the admission e.g, there will be not rounding-off of the OGPA or % of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any students, and, if the candidate obtained 49.99 percent (49.99%) percent marks in her/his qualifying examination so it will not be rounded-off to (50%) 50 percent.
3. Candidate having a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage as above is available.
4. Candidate already appeared in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest at the time of counseling/admission in the allotted university.
5. The candidates should be remembered that he or she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detailed in the details Bulletin. for the AIEEA (UG) 2020 the candidates should be prepare, appearing in the examination, and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility and this is part of the exam. for the important subject, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria as specified in this Information Bulletin or its amendments/corrections.
The qualification of the scribe shall be 1 step below the qualification of the student taking the examination. The persons with benchmark disabilities for opting for own scribe/reader should submit details of the own scribe as per proforma at (ANNEXURE–XV).
If you are 16 years of age as on 31.08.2020 so you are eligible for the apply the examination. in the minimum age limit, no relaxation is admissible.
Candidates may apply for ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2020 in “Online” Mode ONLY by accessing the website www.nta.ac.in, www.icar.nta.nic.in . The Application accepted in the online mode, not any second option for the application. for the same level program, only one time apply for the admission for the candidate. if any candidate multiple application forms submitted in the situation will be summarily rejected.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 750 and SC/ST/PWD students have to pay Rs. 375 by online mode using Net-banking or Credit or Debit Card.
Apply Online through the steps –
# The first steps are to Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
# Second Steps is Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
# Third steps is Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3kb-30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
# Fourth steps are *- You can pay the fee using the SBI/Syndicate/HDFC debit card or credit card/net banking/UPI/ and remember you safe the proof of fee paid. if in the case your payment page is not generated so after payment of then the transaction is canceled, and your payment amount is also will be refunded to your account. However, in the situation of the Confirmation Page is not generated so the candidate has to make another transaction. Know more details about the test click the link – ICAR AIEEA 2020
Beginning Date of Online Application: 01 March 2020
End Date of Online Application: 31 March 2020
Date of Examination: 01-06-2020
Click the link and know about More Post