Army Public School, Patiala
Army Public School, Patiala was founded on 26 June 1985. The vibrant Army Public School, Patiala (APS), Patiala is a symbol of enthusiasm, dedication, commitment, truth and above all honesty. Today APS Patiala has created a niche in the social circles of Patiala & is proving to be a strong pillar in the field of sports, academics, and co-curricular activities. The School’s main aim of the school is to produce such students who can adapt themselves to the change in society & carry forward the rich Indian culture. APS Patiala can boast of having very good infrastructure which includes smart classrooms, well-equipped labs and libraries, Activity Rooms and well-maintained sports fields. The School is following the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation system in true spirit for the all-round development of students.
Army Public School Patiala – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
Admission for the students
1. Admission in school is granted to children of Defence Personnel subject to fulfillment of conditions laid down by CBSE.
2. Children of Defence Personnel coming on transfer from private schools (other than APS) outstations seeking admission during the academic year would be given admission after passing Entrance Test.
For Admission to Class
# Class I – The minimum age for admission in class I is five years as on 31 March of the year in which admission is sought. No exam for admission to class l.
# class ll- lX – Normal admission to all classes is made during the month of Feb-Mar for the ensuing academic session. The students are required to take an entrance test and interview, to assess the entrant level and are thereafter granted admission to the appropriate class purely on merit basis. Children for defense Personnel area however granted admission throughout the year up to the month df December of the current Academic Session.
# Class 10th and 12th – Admission to these classes is granted only in case of transfer of parents as per CBSE rules and regulations & on merit basis only. In such cases, School Management decision is very binding.
# Class Xl – Stream allocation of class Xl would be as per AWES rules and regulations.
Age Criteria – Download the pdf file and know about Age details.
1. Registration Form to be submitted in the office before the Entrance Test.
2. Transfer Certificate of the student (Original). Children who are not from Army Public The school has to submit a certificate endorsed by DEO of the District from where the student is coming.
3. Report Card/Mark sheet issued by previous School (Photocopy self-attested).
4. Photocopy of UID (Adhaar Card).
5. Service Certificate of Father/Mother.
6. Date of the birth certificate of the student as per service record (Mention Part-ll Order no and Date of publishing) & Birth Certificate form Government issuing authorities.
7. Posting Order/Movement Order.
8. Registration Card CBSE(lX-Xll)
9. Four Passport Size (Recent) Photographs.
10. For Ex-Servicemen Photocopy of Discharge-Book
How to reach the Army Public School Patiala (Where is Army Public School Patiala) – The army school of the Patiala is available in APS, Patiala Cantt, Tarapore Enclave, Sangrur Road, Patiala Cantt (Punjab), Pin – 147001, India. you can visit the school by bus and going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 0175-2200340, 0828801022, 0175-2677156, Email: email@example.com Website: www.apspatiala.com Address: Tarapore Enclave, Sangrur Road, Patiala Cantt (Punjab), Pin – 147001, India
Facilities: – Smart & Spacious classrooms, Library & Media, Sports/Music/Dance, Transport Facility, Computer Lab, Health Checkup for Kids, Safety & Security, PlayGround, etc.
Fee: Click the link and visit the school’s official website and check there.
More Military School:
Click here – Army Public School Dhaula Kuan
Click here – APS Ahmedabad
Click here – Army Public School, Dighi