Army Public School Dhaula Kuan
In order to meet the growing needs of providing quality education at a reasonable cost to services children, a miniature but progressive school was established at Maulana Azad Road Officer’s Hostel in Delhi in May 1953. It is called defense service public school and the school has 21 children and two teachers. before July 1959, the classes extended up to VIII and July 1961, after that the upgrades to class 11th with 600 children and 32 teachers.
In 1970 the school shifted to its present campus. In July 1976 the school got its present name, the army public school. It has since been affiliated to CBSE Course New Delhi and Directorate of Education, Delhi India.
A Polite initiative in 1953 was transformed into a giant leap today. The school was started by 21 children and the number or children slowly has increased and from 1500 in 1976 and now 5000 currently. who are grandparents of the wards of Army personnel posted to Delhi or to the erstwhile soldiers and gave the entry of the priority.
Army Public School Dhaula Kuan – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
Documents required for Registration and Admission
1. Photocopy of Movement order of the guardian and his joining the assignment.
2. Certificate from the unit was serving as per format given on the reverse of the registration form. This certificate should be signed by OC (in case of Independent Coy) CO or the Directorate level, Army Hospital/ Registrar in Base. other authorities will not be entertained with the signed to the certificate.
3. Photocopy of report card of the last class attended. If the child has completed his half-yearly exam so he should submit the report of the current academic session..
4. Two passport size photographs.
# Class 1st: Birth Certificate (original or photocopy / DO Part 2nd order).
# Class 2nd to 12th: Transfer Certificate (TC) duly counter-signed by the District Education Officer (except in cases of students of KV, Army Schools and Army Public Schools).
# Information of Attendance duly attested by the Principal of the previous school, in case of students of Class 10th & 12th joining mid-session.
Sequence of Action for Admission
1. Day One:– Parents to deposit Registration papers with a Registration fee of Rs 25/- at the Admission Counter in the Administrative Block.
2. Day Two:– Completion of admission formalities/ papers. Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate of the student to be submitted at the Admission counter. Original TC will remain attached to the admission papers. Parents to obtain admission papers from the admission counter for submission at the Fee Bill counter. Collect the Fee Bill & deposit the fee at Vijaya Bank Extn Counter located in the Activity Wing in the School. For the received the admit card the bank handover to the clerk of the Receipt of the Fee Bill for the admission. Parents to take the child to the Head Primary Wing (HPW) in case of Classes 1st to 5th and Principal in case of Classes 6th to 12th with the admit card gives for the allotment of section and further directions..
How to reach the Army Public School Dhaula Kuan (Where is Army Public School Dhaula Kuan) – The army school of the Dhaula Kuan is available in APS, Dhaula Kuan, Ridge Road, New Delhi – 110010, India. you can visit the school by bus and going with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 91-11-25693131, 25693040, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.apsdk.com Address: Dhaula Kuan, Ridge Road, New Delhi – 110010, India.
Facilities – Smart & Spacious classrooms, Library & Media, Sports/Music/Dance, Transport Facility, Computer Lab, Health Checkup for Kids, Safety & Security, PlayGround, etc.
Fee Structure – click the link and know the Fee Structure
Download More Army Schools:
Click here – Army Public School, Jorhat
Click here – APS Ahmedabad
Click here – APS, Chandimandir