Army Public School, Sagar
Army Public School (APS), Sagar (MP) has successfully completed 38 years of its Founded on 01 Jul 1981. It was established by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) under CW Dte AG’s Branch of the Army HQ. The School since then marched on the path of success & excellence both in terms of strength & qualitative education. The School follows ‘no denial policy’ for the admission/registration of service personnel wards under their prescribed eligibility conditions.
Army Public School, Sagar – Admissions to 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
The School started with the Primary Wing (Nursery to 5) with a total strength of 500 students. But with the dedicated efforts of the School Management Committee and a highly dedicated team of teachers, now the School has been expanded up to class XII and affiliated to CBSE including Science and Commerce Stream.
The School covers 14 acres of land with 43 classrooms and eight well equipped Labs. We strength of 1,423 students with 821 boys and 602 girls. We have the strength of 57 teachers and 35 staff members. At present we are well equipped with a new building having around 120 rooms including two visitors’ rooms, multi-purpose hall, conference hall, and resource room, etc. The School Building is situated amidst a well maintained lush green lawn, a rose garden, and a herbal garden. It has a greenhouse too.
Currently, Army Public School, Sagar occupies an elite position amongst the progressive Army Public Schools of our country. Its ideal location, infrastructure, academics as well as co-curricular activities provide vast exposure and awareness to our students to broaden their horizon in the fast advancing world of today.
Admission Rules & Procedure: General
Fresh admission can be made in the APS school throughout the session.
Admission to children of serving Army personnel coming on transfer from outstation can be made at any time during the year and they will not be denied admission, subject, however to the stipulation laid down by the Central Board of secondary education in Classes 11th-12th. Admission of civilian children to Army Public Schools (APS) should not be at the cost of service children, the latter will never be refused admission.
The strength of civilian children should not exceed 20% (inclusive of NRI children) of the overall strength in a class after admitting all Army children and also catering for their mid-session admissions. However, the percentage of civilian children may be increased as elaborated only after ensuring 100% admission of Army children with a few reserved seats for them for mid-session admissions.
Documents Required for Admission
SERVING DEFENCE PERSONNEL
Photocopy of part II order. Counter signed TC Report card of previous class Current serving certificate (CSC) from the unit
Countersigned TC Report card of previous class Photocopy of discharge book
Mes/Personnel Paid out of Defence Estimates
Counter signed TC Report card of previous class Latest payslips
Birth Certificate Report card of previous class Countersigned TC
Priorities of Admission.
1. Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows & children of that TA personnel who have a minimum of ten years embodied service.
2. Children of Army Ex-servicemen, DSC pers Retd with Pension from DSC.
3. The school accepts the admission of Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
4. The school accepts the admission of Children of retired Air Force and Naval personnel.
5. Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, Grief, TA (when not embodied).
6. Grandchildren of serving / retired Army personnel.
1. Following category of children will be admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school, without an admission test :
2. Children who are coming on Pass / promoted TC from another APS / Army Public School / KV between the period 01 Apr to 31 Jul.
3. Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another APS / KV and are seeking admission after 31st Jul.
4. An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these children to facilitate another academic coaching and allocation and allocation of sections. However, such an evaluation test will not be treated as an admission test & a child entitled lateral admission will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
TC from other School
1. The District Education Officer of the District in which the school is located shall endorse TC in respect of candidates coming from schools other than APS/Army Public School/KVs. The endorsement should clearly indicate whether it is a recognized the school.
Admission to Class XI
2. The minimum percentages for different streams for admission to class 11th are given below. Meeting the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentages (%) does not, however, guarantee admission. Admission will depend on the relative merit class & availability of seats. No special weightage will be given for any stream to any candidate.
Though the requirement of the Central Board of Secondary Education that the All Indian secondary Examination shall be open to people who have interalia attained the age of 15 years on 30th Sept. of the year in which they take the examination has been abolished with effect from the examination of the year 1983, the age of admission to various classes in APS, however, shall be regulated as indicated below :
Change in Date of Birth
Once recorded in the (APS) school scholar register, change in the date of birth will not normally be accepted, except where overwhelming documentary evidence exists & where a genuine mistake has been committed.
FEE STRUCTURE – Click the link & know about the APS school fee Structure (FEE STRUCTURE).
Facilities: Advanced Computer Labs, Automated Library, Modern Science Labs, Auditorium, Art & Craft Room, eugenics, Fully Smart Class, Games Room, etc.
How to reach the Army Public School, Cannanore (Where is Army Public School, Cannanore) – The army school of the Cannanore is available in Army Public School, Army Public School, Sagar
Sagar Cantt. , Sagar (M.P.), India. you can visit the school and with any transports.
Contact Person: Admissions Phone Number: 07582-240119, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.apssaugor.edu.in, Address: Army Public School, Sagar, Sagar Cantt. , Sagar (M.P.), India.
Click here and know about more Army School
Click here and know – Army Public School Udhampur
Click here and know – Army Goodwill School Potha
Click here and know – Army Public School Cannanore